Medicare Inbound Calls and Medicare Leads
Policy Post’s marketing to Medicare-eligible consumers is a practice and responsibility Policy Post takes seriously. Providing Medicare consumers with a trustworthy and personalized insurance shopping experience is our priority. Accordingly, Policy Post only partners with reputable and equally customer-focused Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement agents and carriers who possess an active license in good DOI standing.
Policy Post’s Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Inbound Calls and Leads connect ready-to-buy consumers with the carriers, agents and products that meet their coverage needs and budget. With detailed segmentation filters that don’t exceed CMS compliance standards, accurate contact and quote details, and limited distribution among captive and independent agents, our Medicare insurance leads deliver productive contact rates, sales productivity, policy persistency, and consumer satisfaction.
Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Filters for Agents, Brokers and Carriers
Geography: State, ZIP Code
Flexible Scheduling: Day-of-week (weekday, weekend), Time-of-Day (daytime, overnight)
Health Profile: Age (64.5 and older); End-stage renal disease (ESRD)
Policy Details: Looking for Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement (MediGap) Plans; Part D Prescription Drug Coverage Plans; Age-in 64 years-6 months to 65
Medicare Annual Election Period (AEP): October 15 to December 2022
Additional Senior Health Insurance Capabilities, MediGap Lead Filters, and Set-up Options
– Flexible profile segmentation, contract terms and cost-per-lead pricing that aligns with agent sales performance, filters, and volume.
– Custom lead delivery integrations with many CRMs, Dialers, and Raters including: Velocify, VanillaSoft, DialYourLeads, Five9, AgentCubed, LeadCloud, and InsideSales.
– Consumer data verification, and repeat-shopper/duplicate lead prevention.
– Flexible, carrier, BGA, and IMO subsidy lead and joint-marketing programs to agents.
Policy Post is a contributing editor to TrustMedicare.com.
– Why Medicare Advantage Plans are Increasing in Popularity
– 8 Important Things Original Medicare Doesn’t Cover
– Does Medicare Cover the Cost of a Stair Lift?
– Does Medicare Cover Hospice Care?
To compare Medicare plans visit: NorthernMedicare.com, ConnectMedicare.com, or OurHealthRates.com.