Qualified Health Insurance Leads and Ready-to-Buy Health Inbound Calls
Policy Post’s health (U65) insurance leads and inbound calls connect ready-to-buy health insurance shoppers with licensed health agents and carriers who can support their immediate needs. Policy Post combines health insurance transfer specialists with insurance quoting technologies, delivering insurance sales productivity (contact rates, quoting and close rates, cross-sell, and retention), and long-term value and satisfaction to both insurance companies and consumers.
Health Insurance Profile Segmentation and Filters
Eliminate Medicaid Eligible and Medicare Consumers
Policy Post directs consumers with a household income below their state’s respective Medicaid threshold (%FPL) to Healthcare.gov. Health insurance consumers over the age of 65 are routed to a Senior Health Insurance quoting process.
Seasonal and Custom Health Insurance Lead Filters:
– Geography: State, ZIP Code
– Flexible Scheduling: Day-of-week (weekday, weekend), Time-of-Day (daytime, overnight)
– Health Profile: Age (18-64.5); Pre-existing health conditions (non-qualified plans)
– Policy Details: # of Applicants; Consumer’s timing of purchase/enrollment.
– Household Income (HHI): Subsidy Eligible: Above State-level Medicaid threshold to 400% FPL; Broad: HHI Above State-level Medicaid threshold% + FPL; Higher Income: HHI 250% FPL +
– Open Enrollment Period (OEP):
– Special Enrollment Period (SEP): Qualifying Life Event (QLE) within 60 days
Policy Post’s Health Insurance Lead Optimization and LMS/CRM Integration
– Flexible profile segmentation, contract terms and cost-per-lead pricing that align with agent sales performance, filters, and volume.
– Shared auto insurance leads distributed less than average of two times.
– Exclusive leads available.
– Custom lead delivery integrations with CRMs, dialing systems and raters.
– Consumer data verification, and repeat-shopper/duplicate lead prevention.
– Flexible subsidy programs with auto carriers, IMO/FMOs, MGAs.
Policy Post is a contributing editor with InsureKick:
– What to Consider in a Health Insurance Plan
To compare health insurance quotes, visit:
WesternHealthPlans.com, OurHealthPolicy.com, or OurHealthRates.com